Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"They" were right again

Whoever 'they 'are were right again. In the potty training world, 'they' say that your child will do it when they are ready. Well Friday morning morning Ethan awoke ready. To my amazement he announced at breakfast that the "pee was comin" and so after rushing to the bathroom -- he went. An hour later - same announcement, same race to the potty, same result -Success. 7 times more that day same story - "the pees comin -- run run run - pee pee pee- cheer cheer cheer. He woke up dry and stayed dry all day. Not foolish enough to think that this was a miracle I awoke Saturday full of anticipation for what the day might bring. Except for a couple of accidents when he knew he had to pee but didn't want to leave the toys he stayed dry all day again. Sunday and Monday - nothing different. If I wasn't a miracle believer before I sure am on the road to being one now. He appears to get it and that is that. Wow - I thought boys were supposed to be harder than girls- he is 5 months ahead of where Sarah was. If Megan could be five months ahead of him then I could potentially be diaper free in 16 months, 15 days and 2 hours. Ahh I see the light at the end of the tunnel.



Here's some cute pics of our proud big boy. Note the underwear is backwards on purpose so as to see the picture on the back. I can't see how the butt would be comfy but it's apparently the only way to go !


No comments: