Well my last post was about Megan turning 2 and she is now past 3..... hmm do you think it's been awhile since I posted???? Well life is good right now, I am working part time and loving the freedom to be home more with the kids and not be so rushed to do everything! One thing I missed the most was posting on this blog but life got too busy and I got too lazy -- today that is going to change. I am back and while I have to catch up on the past year I am ready to get to it. you will have to scroll down to see the new posts even though they are old until I catch up to today which happens to be 09/09/09- weird! Some say lucky some say unlucky - i say just a good day to start bloggin again!
Watch below for our updates.
Love Susan
5 comments:
I'm going to be checking back to see if there's activity on your blog! Should I hold you to it? :o)
Wow...a new post! Yaaaaayyyy!
Welcome back...looking forward to catching up on what I might have missed over the last year (smile).
Still waiting...
Darn it -- I didn't think people actually still looked -- I guess I have lots of work to do. I better get started tonight!!!
Susan
Wow!! She's on again!!! Great stories Sue! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment