Monday, April 30, 2007

Have you ever been nose to nose with an Alligator?

The kids have now! This week at that mall Safari Jeff and his wife Shannon were there. I am not sure where they are from but I think I heard Winnipeg. They travel around and teach kids about animals. This week from Thursday to Saturday they were at Northgate mall with reptiles.


On Thursday I took an excited Ethan to the mall to see them. He didn't know what to expect but was excited none the less.

They give a little show explaining about the reptiles they brought which included a tortoise, a baby alligator, some snakes, a small crocodile and some larger lizards.









The real fun however is after the show when they walk around with some of the animals.



The next day I took Sarah back as she and her friend Grace both wanted to go. While I sat in the van with Ethan and Grace's brother Ben, Grace's mom took the girls to see the show. I didn't think that Ethan would sit through the educational part again so we just showed up at the end to see the animals. It was a great experience for all the kids. Even Megan got to get close (but not to close - she could have been a potential meal - well maybe just a snack!!)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute! it was just like being there...again...

K :)