Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another Princess in the Making

This morning Megan and I were up early. Let me rephrase that - this morning Megan was up early. I was an unwilling participant in the early rising but not much I could do about it. I plan to get back at her as a teenager.

Anyway we went downstairs and she wandered into the play room and headed straight to the dress up area. She stood in front of the hats and gestured in a way that made me think she wanted to wear one. I took down a cowboy hat and placed it on her head. She looked at me, took it off, threw it on the floor and gestured again. This time I picked up the tiara and placed it on her head. She happily shrugged her shoulders, looked coy, smiled and toddled off content to be a princess for the morning. Looks like we have another princess in the making. Can one household live with two princesses?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhh,she's so sweet.