Sunday, November 25, 2007

Grey Cup Fever

Although I am a month or two behind in posting I can't catch up without posting a few pics of our Grey Cup Party. With Trevor out at a buddies, the kids and I were home to cheer on the green and white. In the game the week before, our enthusiasm and Rider Pride had drawn Sarah in to the frenzy. For at least half the game she sat with us and cheered along side (While I would like to say it was all for the Riders I would venture a guess that the bowl of chips she sat down next to had some drawing power for her). Regardless she yelled and whooped along with us and was caught up in the same excitement about the Grey Cup as we were.


Since Kim and her boys were on their own as well we decided to convene at our house for a night of pizza making, cheering, nail-biting, laughter and fun. And fun we had. The kids didn't watch much of the game as I recall but they played happily anyway. Here are a few pics for us to remember the night by.

Yeah - another occasion for face paints - our kids favorite activity

Kim and Megan

Bet you didn't know Spiderman was a fan of the Riders

Jones family tradition- stand by the TV and try and blend in with the moment so it is just like you are there (not quite but we can dream) !

I'm too little to be on this bandwagon - its' past my bedtime

No comments: