Ethan has hit that stage/age where he has can come up with a good reason to justify most anything he says or does. Here are just a couple of my recent favorites
After complaining of a stomach ache he went to the kitchen and found some gum (his new favorite treat). He brought it back, showed me that he had a big piece and told me that " this is stomach ache gum. You have to chew so that your stomach ache would go away" -- good to know!
At bed time our little night owl is brilliant at trying to find a reason to stay up later. He has used the regulars - I have to pee, I need a drink, I need a hug, I can't find my special bear etc. My new favorite is this :
" Mom - I can't sleep. My eyes won't shut -- See?" --- to which he blinks his eyes rapidly over and over. Nice try but I ain't buying that one buddy!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment