Okay okay it appears from this blog that we seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth. I am here to say that we are in fact alive and well-- crazy busy - but alive and well none the less. I have had a few requests to get this blog back on track including a specific request from my mom that I quit my part time job (it's full time mom) so that I had time again to update the blog. Unfortunately I haven't found anywhere on the blog website that pays for all these entries. I suppose I could start to charge a "reading fee" but I would guess that that may cut down on the number of people who stop on by to see how we are doing. I will instead just make a better effort to balance kids, a husband, work, laundry, cooking, vacuuming, cleaning toilets, picking up toys, wiping noses, wiping asses, wiping tears, giving hugs, receiving snuggles and BLOGGING.
Coming Soon: Christmas 2007 (of how far behind I am), Our first visit with Cousin Dylann, Trevor and Steph's Surprise party, an update on my new job, a mother daughter sparks sleepover (17 5 & 6 year old girls - whose dumb idea was this!)
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay!!! so glad you'll be hittin' your blog again!
P.S. If it makes you feel better, I'm further behind in my scrappin' than you are in your blogging.
Post a Comment