On most Tuesday and Thursday evenings in May and June if you were looking for us you would have found us at the soccer field watching Sarah and Ethan play community soccer. Luckily for us they played at the same time on the same night - different fields but at least at the same big park.
Both kids enjoyed it however I think it may be Ethan's thing more than Sarah's. He was super excited when he got a goal and would run over for a high five each time. Sarah was thrilled that one of her other teammates brought her cat in a shoulder bag so I'm thinkin'........ perhaps Sarah may be a fan next year!
Being that we both needed to be at the field (one with each kid) whenever we could make that happen Megan was also dragged along. She didn't seem to mind however as she always ran out of the van excitedly exclaiming " Bopper Ball, Bopper Ball". Even more fortunate for Megan (and for us) was that Presley was always there watching her sister Drew, and so she took Megan to the playground each night. (that's probably why Meg was always so excited to go - who wouldn't want one on one attention from a preteen who adores you). Even if it was one of us taking her she seemed to love it!
The final night I finally remembered to bring my camera. As I walked with Ethan to the field I told him I was going to be taking some pictures of him. His reply -- Why mom ? Because I am a soccer superstar?" Yep little man that's it!
1 comment:
Hahaha...that's cute!!!
Post a Comment