Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Spiked it Up!

I took this picture while we were camping in Minot but the story is so cute I thought it deserved it's own post. Trevor and I weren't actually around until afterward but here is the story as told to us.



The kids were all playing outside the 5th Wheel with Grandma and Papa when Ethan decided to go inside. A few minutes later he came out and announced as proud as could be " I spiked it up!"



Yep - he had gone in and found the hair gel and done his hair. I think he may have used half the container but darn if he isn't cute even with half a jar of dippity do in his hair (okay we don't really have the actual brand - dippity do or I could spell it correctly but it was a more expensive version of the same stuff) Looks like I am going to have to start to budget early for hair products for Ethan. And I thought having at least one boy was saving me some money in toiletries

No comments: