The weekend of Trevor and Steph's big party was also the weekend that the kids along with Trevor and I got to meet baby Dylann for the first time. Trevor's sister Karri came down and stayed for a few days with her daughter Dylann who was born in August 07. Sarah was excited to say the least. The night before they arrived she literally barely slept. She was up tons and asking every hour if it was time to get up yet? Imagine our surprise(not) when she was exhausted the next day and slept hours and hours. I think she caught a little bug as she wasn't well at the party and asked to go home soon after they had arrived. Poor girl - too much anticipation for that whole weekend.
Nonetheless, we were able to spend a few days visiting with Karri and Dylann. The kids were so happy. Ethan especially loved to hold Dylann. Not sure what Dylann thought of all the chaos but she did awesome anyway.
We tried our best to get a picture of all four of the kids together but I am sure you can imagine how that went. If you can't picture it check out these photos for a small glimpse !!
Regardless of how those pictures looked we had a fun time and were so happy that we finally got to meet her. We love to hear from Auntie Karri and Uncle Rob and can't believe how fast she is growing. Hopefully we will be able to find time this summer to meet in Edmonton because the kids are counting the days until they get to see their cousin again.
Big Cousin Sarah hanging out with Dylann
Ethan giving Dylie at little love
Ethan: I love baby Dylann
Megan: Aren't those my pants ?
Who is this crazy guy ?
Who does she think she is taking away my spot as the baby - they want a baby I can be a baby!Hmmm I don't seem to fit into this chair as good as I used too. It's like I'm almost .... too big!
A-Ha so these cheeks run in the family I see










2 comments:
i love it!
We loved our visit too! We miss you all very much! Love Karri Rob & Dylann
Post a Comment