Joelle wrapping up after some fun in the sun and water
Little Miss Canada 2008
Bryn and Sarah - I know it is rude to take a picture when someone is eating - Sarah actually wanted to pose with the chicken? Strange I know- guess she just wanted to extend her compliments to the chefs as the food was AWESOME!!
Boys will be boys-- at any age I guess! Here is Trevor, Mike and Richard posing proudly with Richard's potato gun. Yup- you read it right - it shoots potatoes! Why you ask - I have no idea- go ask a boy! Good to see that drinking is involved- combined with the hairspray and lighter that must really increase the safety factors!!
Halynne and Sarah near the end of the day. Sarah is already in her pj's waiting for it to get dark for fireworks- that last hour always takes soooo long. Good thing there were nails to paint to pass the time quicker.
Bedtime - although it looks like daddy might be more tired than Maggie
3 comments:
awww...what a fabulous time!
love the potatoe gun thing...although i think it'd hurt to be hit by a potato! haha
Awesome picture of the boys i mean men! Halynne was a little ticked you spelled her name wrong though!
Sorry Halynne - I went back and changed it so it is right. Bryn's was wrong too. Guess that's what happens when I blog at midnight!
Post a Comment