Wednesday, October 17, 2007
The Hurrier I Go the Behinder I Get
When I was a little girl my Grandma and Grandpa Quinn had these two pictures on their wall in the guest room. The first one had a drawing of person (I think it was a little old lady) and it said kwityurbellyachin. As a kid just learning to spell I remember clearly thinking that that was some German word and it was only when I was older that I realized it actually said something! The other picture said the hurrier I go the behinder I get. That is about how I feel these days. Being back to work has meant life is a bit chaotic at times. The house is a constant mess and I curse all those who can keep their house neat and tidy for longer than 5 minutes! (you know who y'all are! -- oops - sounded kinda American there for a second with the y'all - the training I was at all week was given by a guy from New York - guess he made a bigger impression on me than I thought) Anyway I am missing writing on the blog these days but have often found myself on the couch at night thinking of the blog yet for some reason my body doesn't move towards the computer. Funny moments continue to happen though so I am going to continue to try and keep up. Hope all is well with everyone who has stopped by to catch up with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know I'm not one of those people who can keep their house clean...it's rarely "entirely" clean...it's just one big rotation. Heehee...
Post a Comment