Thursday, October 18, 2007

Out of the Mouth of a 3 year old!

Every morning it is a challenge to get Ethan out the door. We can barely get him out of bed so to actually get him dressed, fed and into the car is a small miracle. One of the ways that works is to make it a game. The other day as Ethan got in his car seat he yelled out "Momma I'm gonna beat you up! " Kinda taken aback for a moment I looked back and noticed that he was furiously buckling up his seat belt and once done he yelled "Yeah I beat you Up!!!". It didn't take long to figure out that he meant he had beat me but I couldn't stop laughing the whole way to the sitter.

Another morning he was hurrying again only this time he announced that he was Ethan Feedy Pants!! Some day when he can say his 'sp's it won't be so funny but as for today he is my favorite "Feedy Pants" in the world!!

No comments: