Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Pumpkin Maze

I am so behind in bloggin that I can't even remember when these pictures were taken. I am dating this post from the picture date not today's date. We have had sick kids for 14 days straight so I haven't had much time (or frankly the energy) to catch up on my blog. Hopefully over the next few days I will get back into. October is such a busy month for us that we have lots to tell about.

These pictures are of a pumpkin maze that is not far from our house. We took half the neighbourhood and as usual had a blast. It's a big green house full of bails set up in a maze with dead ends, secret shortcuts and a huge pumpkin at the end.

Ethan and his new friend

Megan - she kinda looked like a scarecrow herself today - time for a haircut!

Sarah after she found her way to the middle

Presley

Sarah, Mattea & Presley

A rare picture of the boys standing still- Christian, Ian & Connor

Hurry up and take the picture already - I thought this place was for us to have fun not for you to take pictures!

1 comment:

K :) said...

heehee...that maze is so great!