It is not often that I would group the two words winter and fun together but on this particular night in November it was winter and we had fun. The weather was just right for playing outside in the snow so after supper we all hopped into ( well okay more like wrestled, twisted, squirmed and stuffed into) our winter gear and out we went - the whole fam damily. ( I can't believe I just used the term fam damily- I have go to get more sleep). Anyway out we went and what a great time we had. We made snow tracks of almost every animal we could think of. Ethan of course was an elephant, Sarah hopped like a bunny, and I jumped like a frog. Megan was happy to get to swing in her little swing that she hasn't been in for a few months. It was a tough fit with the snowsuit and we almost got her stuck as the buckle froze and neither Trevor nor I could get it undone. We finally freed the poor girl and all in all it was a great night. They say it is going to be the coldest and longest winter since before I was even born. I suppose we better take advantage of these nights when we can.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
k, susan...you need to update your blog.
heeheee...
Post a Comment