These days you can find Miss Maggie just about anywhere - in, on, under, over, or somewhere in between. She loves to climb the stairs, and play under the table. She got onto the dishwasher door yesterday when we were loading it. The other day she climbed into her bouncy chair on the floor. Yet another day I put her in her highchair so I could go make lunch. A few minutes later Sarah called for me to come and see her. She had turned herself around in the high chair, stood up and sat down on the highchair tray!! When I got there she was sitting smiling and I have to admit that if I had had the camera near I would have snapped a quick pic but it was downstairs at the time so I wasn't able to get one. Here are a few pictures of places she has visited recently!!
Gotta run she is on her way up the stairs AGAIN!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment