Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Quick Note

Hi all

Hope you are enjoying the blog. I am loving creating it although sometimes find it hard to find time in the day (or week) to get to it. I have lots more to come as I am trying to capture as much of our lives as I can. My plan is to print this off and keep a copy for each of the kids for when they are older. What a keepsake. Much better than the half filled out baby books in the closet.

Happy Reading!

Love Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I don't get to reading it as often as I'd like!

Your reason for creating the blog is the reason I've been planning to create one for sometime now...like a year.

Perhaps this'll be the weekend when I actually accomplish it!

If not...well, maybe the weekend after...

In the meantime, I'll continue to read yours!

K :)