Nothing could console her - not even me (and believe me I tried -it's a physical challenge but I have mastered after three kids breastfeeding while they are still in their car seats). Saturday morning after a short and rushed visit with G & P we jumped back in the car to head across the border. Once there we met up with our relatives Richard and Lisa and their four girls Haylnne, Joelle, Bryn and Cassie. The weekend consisted of shopping, swimming, some eating, more swimming, more shopping. Ethan took to the water slides and must have gone down with Trevor 30 times. Sarah enjoyed jumping in the deep end but decided she would try the water slides another day. Megan also got a chance to swim and loved it which is not a surprise as she seems to be our water baby.We didn't take many pictures as we were always to busy and had our hands full with shopping bags or towels but I've included a few of the cousins.



No comments:
Post a Comment